Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Soul Piercing"

Okay, today we had a critic session for a Web design 1 class about our project "If I'm an Undertaker".. So after a short discussions with Joanne and Sook Chiung I got a clearer idea about what is this project gonna look like, so its going to be like promoting the job, in my case 'Undertaker", to the user through my point of view.. Telling them about my lifestyle as an Undertaker, diary maybe like telling a special case during im doing my job, and ofcourse to tell my profile! ^^'

The updated version of my story is gonna be like;


I am Jax, and I am the Undertaker, who lived in a Sector 07 area, a place where people think its slum, but i called it home.. I am the Undertaker, handleing a special case which is I'm the only one can do it - "Soul Piercing"! With the help of my special gear "Peacemaker" a revolver-like guns that I use to pierce someone's soul out of their body..

I mentioned before that im handleing a special case like for those who died in an accident or others bad thing happened before they died.. We are believe those persons who died in a suffer will cannot go to heaven, they soul will remain in body, because its not the "time" yet, for them to died peacefuly, but it more like sumthing bad happen to force they die.. Thats why my gear is called Peacemaker!

For us the peaceful death is only cause by age..




So thats basicly about the story of my life. For the website im thinking of doing sumthing like introduce my job to everyone (users) because its a rare, umm... never happen before actually.. And share about my lifestyle as an Undertaker, how am i diong this job, the history why im doing it now, and how do other peoples treat me (eventhough i lived here since i was born, but people still think that -after that day- im a stranger..)

No comments: