Thursday, January 17, 2008

history behind MHP (Most Hated Person)

After watching an incredible, n crazy movie with Sweii and the others at class -MM Lab1- today we had a sharing session, talking about what really influences us in our live and also in the style of how we doing our work.. From there we more understand and respect each others lah, and the more important things is we more understand ourself!! xD

Ok, so what I jus realize about my self is how much my father influenced my self and my work (yeap, not music..mybe the 2nd one..) Hes a doctor, for sure he like a reeaallly clean and tidy stuf like, u know arrange a books in a cabinet in proper position and things like that.. So now i have my self a really perfectionist person (thx Chris for the word "perfectionist"!hee..) mind about a really small detail, and clean finishing..


Awrite, our next step is to create an artwork that best represent our influence -in my case my father, with all the details and clean looking atrwork- up until now i have 1 idea of creating a jigsaw puzzle, why? because u know this game u must do carefully and patient, really look into the detail and from there u can slowly build the whole picture.. But even though u have the detail of the picture already if u do it in a messy way u still cant finish it,right?! then u must do it in a clean way!

I still work on developing this basic idea hope it can create into a "Big Idea"! xD

No comments: